VF-108: Cluster Flux MF-108 Controller
The Vongon VF-108 is a follow up to our first moogerfooger midi controller, the VF-104. This device operates exactly the same as the VF-104, but is made to operate with the MF-108 Cluster Flux.
This video was made with the VF-104, but all the same concepts apply to the VF-108. Enjoy!
- Power: 2.1mm 9VDC 500mA - Center Positive (included with purchase)
- Size: 5.71” x 3.47” x 1.91”
- Material: Aluminum
- 5pin DIN connector
- 1 Continuous heavy duty Bourns encoder
- 27 LEDs
- 3 banks of 3 presets, 9 total presets
- 3 “soft touch” foot switches, the type that don’t click when you press them
- 2 panel mounted push buttons, one for parameter selection, one for saving a preset to memory
- 1 Aluminum alloy slide switch for selecting bank
Warranty + Return Policy:
This product can be returned for full refund within 14 days of receipt.
Item will ship within 2 days of purchase.